There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 28/04/17
Team Leader – Watton Branch
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are passionate about providing truly person-centered care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a wide range of care and support services throughout East Anglia and in to Greater London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business and the hours may increase over time.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable.
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Full time and part time positions
- Hold the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent is essential.
- Full driving license and access to a car is essential.
The successful Team Leader will be required to complete enhanced DBS.