There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 28/04/17
Support Worker – Watton
Part Time, Full Time and weekend positions available
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer services throughout Saham Toney, Ovington, Little and Great Cressingham, Wymondham, Hingham, Wicklewood, Great Hockham, Caston, Griston, Thompson, Feltwell, Weeting, Hockwold, Mundford, Northwold, Methwold and Gooderstone.
Our Support Workers are probably the most vital members of our team. This is an incredibly special role – it is a privilege to be so involved in the lives of our customers.
As a Support Worker, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. However, although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Support Workers are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Key responsibilities of a Support Worker
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Support Workers which include:
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- We will pay for mileage and travel time (depending on location)
- We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
The successful Support Worker will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
To apply for this vacancy click here
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.