There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Closing Date: 30/06/21
Better Healthcare Services supports adults with health and social care needs, due to the current high demand for health care workers we are expanding our team to provide care and support to vulnerable people in Norwich.
We are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to join the front line during the pandemic and provide vital support to people in their own homes.
In the role of a care assistant you will be:
- Delivering a high standard of person centered care in accordance with service user care plans
- Supporting with personal care
- Preparing meals and assisting with nutritional needs
- Supporting with social needs and promoting independence
- Administering/Prompting medication
- Ensuring welfare and safety, reporting any concerns or issues to senior staff in the office
We are currently looking for individuals who can work mornings 7am – 4pm and/or evenings 4-10pm 5 days per week, and alternate weekends.
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role. However a driving licence and access to your own transport IS required for this role.
Why join us?
- Paid Mileage
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Hours to suit you
- Paid holiday
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Weekly COVID testing available
- Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
- £9 – 10 per hour
- Rewarding role and ongoing support with the opportunity to progress
For more information, a general chat or to apply please call by clicking ‘Call Now’ or alternatively send an email by clicking ‘Apply Now’
Don’t delay, Apply and make a difference today!