There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 03/12/21
Community Care Worker – Downham Market and surrounding areas
Full Time, Part Time and weekend positions available
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. We are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
Our Community Carers are the most vital members of our team. You will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers in a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- Display patience, understanding and always have a ready smile.
- To treat all customers with privacy, dignity and respect.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
- A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary which include:
- Flexible shift patterns – including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential – we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing to support you gain the skills and knowledge required
- Free uniform, PPE
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ’s in Health & Social Care
- Generous ‘refer a friend’ reward of £500 for all new staff
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Our Swaffham branch also have opportunities in Fakenham, Dereham, Swaffham and surrounding villages so if this is better suited to your location, please do still get in touch.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.