There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Repps with Bastwick
Caister on sea
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Fuchsia Homecare Gorleston
Closing Date: 31/12/21
Fuchsia Homecare Gorleston is now recruiting! FULL TIME – PART TIME – BANK STAFF
We are looking to employ Domiciliary Care workers to care for elderly people in their homes.
You can work in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Gorleston and the surrounding area (East of England). There is no need to have experience, full training and specialised courses will be provided and further learning available after candidate probation period.
We can offer full day shifts and half day shifts the role, involves visiting several service users in their own homes, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and bed visits. According to their needs, to help them regain their independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible. It is therefore a diverse and varied job. Your main duties and responsibilities will include personal care, washing dressing, meal preparation, assisting with eating, drinking and medication, shopping, and another mobility needs.
What we can offer you:
· We can offer 40-60 hours a week or more.
- Paid training
· We offer a work contract and the payment is currently between £ 9.10- £ 9.70 / hour. The difference is made by the driving license (drivers will receive more).
· We pay for mileage between visits.
· We offer a bonus scheme for carers working on their day off.
· We also offer a bonus for carers recommending friends and family to become part of our team.
What are we are looking for:
· Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people’s lives.
· The willingness to give our service users a choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect.
· We ask and offer seriousness and willingness to work.
If this sounds like you, apply to become a member of fuchsia homecare today!
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.10-£9.70 per hour
We offer full in house training and provide full P.P.E.