There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 30/12/21
With the rise in recent redundancies in these difficult and uncertain times, a new challenge could await you.
There has never been a better or more poignant time to join Manorcourt Homecare (part of the Healthcare Homes Group), as we continue to grow. Our amazing care staff are striving to ensure our services are available to the most vulnerable at this difficult and challenging time. If you have the unique qualities required for this rewarding role and want to work for an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, then come and join our teams and help support your local community.
In order to join our team, you will need to:
- Genuinely care for others
- Possess good communication skills
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Treat all service users with dignity and respect
- Be reliable, offer commitment and dedication
Full-time and part-time hours (min 16 hours per week) available and a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Competitive rates, paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Flexible, varied shift patterns, full and part-time hours offered (please note, due to the nature of the role, availability to work alternate weekends will be required)
- Guaranteed contracted hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Free uniform and PPE
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Company smartphone provided
- No experience needed – fully paid induction training is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ’s in Health & Social Care
- Generous ‘refer a friend’ reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Attleborough and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. The duties and main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Toileting assistance
- Companionship and social calls
- Shopping either with or on behalf of service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
There has never been a better time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.