There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 30/04/20
Community Care Worker – Dereham / Fakenham
Part Time, Full Time and weekend positions available
Locations: Dereham, Fakenham and surrounding areas
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
Our Community Care Assistants are probably the most vital members of our team. This is an incredibly special role. As a Community Carer, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. However, although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our teams are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary which include:
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- Our rates are from £8.80 to £9.70 per hour
- We will pay for mileage and travel time (depending on location)
- Flexible shift patterns – including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Further training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Join us and receive a welcome bonus!
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.