There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 28/04/17
Community Care Team Leader – Attleborough
The successful Community Care Team Leader will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business and the hours may increase over time.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable.
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Full time and part time positions
- 20 hours Team Leader – 20 hours care work
- Hold the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent is essential.
- Full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Please contact Dean Quinton by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful Team Leader will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.