There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 30/11/20
Community Care Support Worker
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
Our Norwich branch works with a variety of complex service users including those with:
- Mental Health issues and Learning disabilities
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Physical disabilities
- Challenging behaviours
- Families where a physical or mental need had been identified in support parents to stay with their children and look after them appropriately.
Area to Cover: Norwich
We are looking for hard-working, resilient, and pro-active individuals who are searching for a caring role with a difference.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care for people in their own homes:
· Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
· Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
· Support or undertake household duties such as washing & ironing etc.
· Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity at all times
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description send prior interview)
What we can offer you / Benefits:
· Very competitive hourly rates between £11.50 per hour and £13.50
· Bank Holiday pay
· Mileage / Travel (included in our hourly rate)
· Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
· Recommend a friend scheme (£150 ‘Pending completion of 3 days Training’)
· Pension Scheme
· In-house training provided (Via Zoom App)
· Care Certificate
· Enrol on a Health and Social Care Level 2 – 3 Qualification as soon as you finish your induction week.
We are in unprecedented times which has affected us all, a time that we will never forget in 2020, COVID-19.
First Choice Home Care wants to reassure you that all our Carers are following practices, procedures, to the letter, to ensure that they and our Service Users are safe and the Company’s daily administration runs smoothly without interruption.
For more information call Ana Ramos (Recruitment Officer) on 01953667950.