There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 27/10/20
Community Care & Support Worker
A caring role with a difference
From £11.50 per hour
Areas covered: NR1 – NR7
First Choice Home Care is a well-established and successful family run domiciliary care business where our Service Users are at the heart of what we do.
We provide dedicated Carers to care for vulnerable people in their own homes.
First Choice Norwich service works with a variety of complex service users including those with:
Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours, and we work with families where a physical or mental need had been identified in support parents to stay with their children, and look after them appropriately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care for vulnerable people in their own homes:
- Support and/or encourage with all aspects of personal care for Service Users
- Advise, support or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
- Support with household duties
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy and dignity at all times
- Support with household accounts (bills, finances)
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description on application)
What we can offer you:
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Bank Holiday pay
- Mileage/Travel time (included in our hourly rate)
- Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
- Recommend a friend scheme
- In-house training provided (Via Zoom) /
- Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
We are looking for hard-working, resilient, pro-active individuals who are searching for a caring role with a difference.