There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10 per hour + weekend enhancement and Mileage allowance Per Hour
Full/Part-time and Bank
Caring First Homecare
Closing Date: 28/02/18
Do you have a passion in supporting older people? Want to make a difference to peoples lives?
Then we have the career for you!
Caring First are looking to recruit Bank and Part Time members of staff to join our care team.
As part of the care team you would be responsible for meeting the care and support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects each individual and promotes their independence.
The position is community based and you will be working within our clients homes.
Caring First provides care to individuals within their own home in Holt and all surrounding villages.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for kind and compassionate individuals that are flexible and reliable.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and have good communication skills.
- Able to work own initiative, be confident in lone working and a strong team player.
- Must have a full clean driving licence and own transport.
Why work for us?
- We recognise that are staff are key to our success in delivering high quality care, we value our staff and offer employment that reflects this.
- Great rates of pay with a weekend enhancement and mileage allowance.
- Free firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free DBS Check
- Training and ongoing support
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
For more information please call:- 01603 920100 or email email@example.com