There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Closing Date: 20/08/21
At Better Health Care Norwich, we are expanding our team in order to be able to support with the current high demand for home care services. Care Workers are needed now more than ever, to support people to remain in their homes and as independent as possible.
Do you have a caring and patient nature?
Are you looking for a fulfilling job where you bring joy to others?
Do you want to be a part of taking care of people in your community?
Do you want job satisfaction doing something that really makes a difference?
If the answer is yes to the above, then we want to hear from you!
As a care assistant you will:
- Work out in the community, visiting people in their homes to provide person centred care in accordance with individual care plans
- Support service users with personal care, medication and social needs
- Maintain a safe environment and support with household tasks
- Support with meal preparation and assist with eating and drinking
- Monitor, observe and report any changes/concerns to senior staff
- Complete records and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must be 18+ years of age, have a driving licence and access to your own transport. A caring and compassionate nature is essential along with reliability and flexibility as you will be required to work on a set rota which will include alternate weekends, mornings and evening.
Care experience is handy but it is not essential, At Better Healthcare we provide you with all of the skills, knowledge and support to thrive in a career in care. We have clear progression opportunities available, from carer to senior, carer to care coordinator or even carer to recruiter- the world is your oyster!
Why join us?
- Receive weekly Pay
- Enhancements for weekend and bank holidays
- Full or Part Time hours available
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Mileage Pay
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Once you have completed 300 hours of work with us you will receive a £250 welcome bonus in your weekly wage.
- Set rota to include 7am – 4pm and/or 4-10pm shifts and alternate weekends
Apply today and make a difference to others every day.