There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Community Care Assistant
Closing Date: 26/11/21
Community Based Carers – Up to £16.00ph
Due to expansion Nobilis Care are looking for caring people to provide first class care within your local community in Norfolk.
Part-time and full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
No experience is required as full training and shadowing is provided.
What hours am I expected to work?
We have both Full and Part Time Positions available to suit you.
Times may vary depending on the needs of the service.
Every other weekend
YOUR Nobilis Benefits
- Excellent Hourly Rate of £9.50 working Monday – Friday, £10.50 working on weekends and £16.00 on Bank Holidays.
- 45p a mile is paid in addition.
- Payment is made per visit
- Full and consistent rounds
- Guaranteed or bank contracts available to suit you
- Monthly pay
- Enhanced rates for Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Recognition schemes
- Paid induction and shadowing
- Free DBS
- Access to Blue Light Card
- Automatic Pension Enrolment
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- Development opportunity towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Mobile Phone and care app for all front-line care staff
What will YOU be doing as part of the Nobilis TEAM?
- Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
- Supporting our clients to be independent.
- Offering physical and emotional support
- Supporting with medication and meal preparation
- Utilising our dedicated care app to make sure you deliver first class and person centered care
What do YOU need?
- Access to your own transport
- A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
- Excellent communication
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families