There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Carewatch Care Services
Closing Date: 31/10/21
Calling all heroes!
We are recruiting Care Assistants to support the elderly community who require support within their own homes helping to avoid a residential care home. We have opportunities for Carers to join our teams in Norwich, Hunstanton, Dereham & Swaffham.
Please note a driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable, we can accept walkers in certain areas, please enquire for further information.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay – £9.55ph -£10.50ph
- Bank holidays paid at time and a half
- Christmas Day & New Year’s Day paid at double time
- 28 Days annual holiday (pro rata)
- £250 refer a friend bonus* T&C’s apply.
- We pay for your DBS
- We pay you to do your training.
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile every Friday to support with your income.
- Career Development available, we offer the chance to participate in specialist courses and to enroll into a fully paid apprenticeship scheme were you can gain your Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social care, with a paid £200-£300 bonus on completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about care and that offers great opportunities for career development. Whether you are new to care or experienced, we would love to hear from you! We have a variety of shifts available to include mornings, lunchtime, afternoons and evenings and we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends.
As a Healthcare professional, your tasks will include:
- Providing support with everyday needs
- Personal Care
- Food Shopping
- Domestic care
- Basic cooking
*To qualify for the refer a friend and joining bonus you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 12 weeks – bonus to be paid after week 13
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.55-£10.50 per hour