Carewatch Norfolk are looking for kind and compassionate people to join their amazing team. We are looking for full-time and part-time care and support workers. If you are looking for a role that allows you to make a difference to people’s lives, whether you are new to care or an experienced care worker, we’ll support and train you as well as giving you the opportunity to progress your career through a fully funded QCF in Social Care.
If you are interested in any of the below job opportunities across many areas of Norfolk – please get in contact with us either by clicking the ‘call now’ or ‘apply now’ buttons.
• Flexible 0 hour contracts
• Guaranteed hours contracts
The benefits of working for us:
* Refer a friend scheme*
* Competitive hourly rate
* 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
* Flexible working hours or guaranteed hour contracts
* Paid training
* Paid DBS*
* Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
* The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
* Free uniforms
* Ongoing support and training with career progression
*£150 Welcome bonus