There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Home Support Matters
Closing Date: 30/04/21
At Home Support Matters we know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable, can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
The role of a Clinical Support Worker provides a high level of care to individuals, and a rewarding and fulfilling career with the opportunity for continual professional development. Home Support Matters are committed to providing a high level of clinical training and support that will ensure you are competent to undertake the skills required to support individuals.
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Set working patterns
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge
- Paid mileage
Posts available: Full and Part-time / Weekend / Evening
Salary: £9.00 weekdays and £10.08 weekends
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude and respectful towards others.
- Motivated by making a difference.
- Trustworthy individual.
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Good time keeping.
- Previous experience in care is essential. We have bespoke comprehensive and extensive training packages to offer, free of charge and provide ongoing support by a team of Registered Nurses.