There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits!
Norvic Healthcare (Anglia) Ltd
Closing Date: 10/08/20
With over 20 years of experience in providing homecare to the community we are committed to be one of the best in our industry. We work with NHS Continuing Care to provide end of life care to individuals who have decided to die at home. We also support individuals at home with varying needs relating to physical health, disability, mental health and dementia.
This is an exciting time to be joining Norvic Healthcare. An opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Clinical Lead.
The role of Clinical Lead is to support the team with all complex care, clinical and professional aspects of the business.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with solid Nursing experience and a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our team.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Professional guidance to team colleagues
- Continuous review and assessment of clinical documentation
- Oversee the clinical supervisions and appraisals
- Team Lead Complex Care packages
- Appropriately matching skills and suitability of staff to clients
- Deliver Classroom based training and 1:1 competency sign-off for our care staff for mandatory and specialist training to meet client clinical needs (such as Tracheostomy, Ventilation, Stoma care, Urinary catheter care, Diabetes etc)
- Assist with recruitment of registered nurses
- Share best practice and appropriate market intelligence with team colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Develop good clinical and business relationships with key contacts
- To provide care and support to patients in exceptional circumstances
- Attending meetings with MDT, Commissioners, case managers and Clients etc
- Build professional relationships and partnerships with healthcare professionals and client groups to identify and maximise complex care business opportunities
- Manage nurses within the company
- Undertake auditing of complex care clients
- Advise on relevant issue/queries
- Undertake risk assessments and reviews for service users with complex needs
- Work with the business development team on relevant projects
- Keep company up to date on legislation
- You will be required to work at a variety of locations, including client’s own homes
- Supporting nurses within the company to complete their revalidation
- Auditing of complex care clients.
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are:
- Competence with:
- Tissue Viability
- Continence Care
- Urinary catheter care, insertion of male, female and suprapubic
- PEG (Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy) tubes
- Radiologically inserted gastrostomy tubes (RIGs)
- Stoma care
- Use of ventilators
Other skills and attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- ‘Can do’ approach
- Demonstrate good leadership skills
- Professional in manner and appearance
- Excellent business development skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Professional and friendly disposition
- Good team player
- Able to travel within the County as required
- Flexibility to work outside of Monday – Friday 9-5 when required for the needs of the business.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Registered General Nurse with active PIN
- ENB 998 or equivalent training qualification
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Full UK Driving license
- Enhanced DBS
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave
- Work Place Pension
- Death-in-service insurance
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.