There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 08/11/19
Job Purpose: Domestic cleaning for a disabled woman living in her own home.
Location: Lakenham, Norwich
Details: All aspects of cleaning my home. Tasks must be completed to a high standard due to my allergies. Plus any other tasks commensurate with the role.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• jolly personality
• understanding nature
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour.
• The pay will be twice the normal rate(s) for work carried out on a bank holiday.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 2.5 hours per week on a Monday or Tuesday afternoon, to be agreed at interview.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.