There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/11/21
Caring Together have an exciting opportunity for a Care Worker to join their team.
Location: Community based in King’s Lynn, also recruiting across Norfolk.
Salary: £9.50 – £12.30 per hour depending on time and day of call; up to £13.00 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
About Caring Together
We believe in providing great care and connecting with the people we support.
Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our life. Caring Together is an ambitious regional charity that provides emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role.
Our vision is of a world where caring is made easier, and we are incredibly excited about your help on this journey!
Care Worker – benefits:
As well as a making a real difference by providing companionship, you’ll also enjoy:
– 28 days annual leave including statutory holidays as well as the option to buy annual leave. An extra day holiday after 5 years.
– Living wage pay £9.50-£13.00 per hour.
– permanent contract, hours may be guaranteed after passing successful probation period
– paid induction with Nationally Accredited Certification, and ongoing professional development including NVQ Level 2, QCF’s and apprenticeships
– CarerSmart discount club
– Free DBS check, T-shirt, PPE equipment
– An opportunity to experience working in a charity that makes caring rewarding
– £200 Refer a friend bonus
– Fuel card
– Flexible working patterns to suit your needs
– Long service awards
– Pension scheme
– Mileage allowance of 30p and travel time of 20p
– Wellbeing support
– We are a flexible employer, and we will support you to ensure that you achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance
– Paid Carers leave in accordance with our terms and conditions
– Have a voice to influence through the Staff forum
Care Worker – The Role:
As part of the care team, the successful candidate will be driven to provide high-quality, person-centred care at the times people would like it. They will work with people of all ages, with a range of conditions and requirements.
Care Worker – You:
– Driving licence and access to a vehicle
– Willingness to travel in local area
– No previous care experience or qualifications are required as full training will be provided
– Level 2 or 3 in health and social care qualification, or equivalent
– Computer literate
We are proud to be a living wage employer and to have a clear career pathway for care workers to develop their experience and skills should you wish to progress.
This is an exciting role for someone who really wants to make a difference and is passionate about changing lives.
To submit your application for this exciting opportunity, please click to apply!
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Caring Together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view.
We are an equal opportunities employer and expect staff to respect the personal choice and lifestyles of colleagues, carers, and people with care needs. We welcome applications from those with different strengths and the value that comes with difference and the positive contribution that diversity brings to our community
Despite the current circumstances we are still actively recruiting for roles. In compliance with UK Government advice relating to COVID-19 this role will be remotely based in line with our current workforce and we will supply you with training and tools.