There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 05/12/21
Posting date: 05/11/2021
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Hours: Part time, 8 hours per week
Closing date: 05/12/2021
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk
Company: Individual employer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: DPSS619
Job Purpose: I’m almost entirely bed bound with a severe form of M.E. and your role will be to provide personal care and meals.
Your interview will be conducted mainly by email, as I find phone calls difficult due to my health condition.
Location: King’s Lynn
•Providing personal care.
•Ordinary light domestic tasks.
•Other reasonable tasks to be mutually agreed.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Dependable, honest and considerate.
• Live locally.
• Flexible with working hours and tasks.
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £12.50 per hour.
• The pay will be twice the normal rate(s) for work carried out on a bank holiday.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: Weekly hours will be divided into 2 hour shifts. Specific hours and times can be negotiated at interview. Extra hours will be available to cover the holiday and sickness of my other staff.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 4 weeks”
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.