There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Support Matters
Closing Date: 30/09/21
(Hours can be flexible)
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and reliable individuals to join our teams delivering care to people living in their own homes.
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker.
Home Support Matters delivers care and support across a wide range of home care services, ranging from visiting care to very specialist services.
The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same. Your duties will include:
- personal care, which includes washing, dressing, eating and assisting with personal hygiene;
- meal preparation;
- general domestic tasks including shopping visits;
- administration of medication and other more complex interventions, depending on the level of your training;
- encouraging and supporting customers with other activities;
- completion of customer care logs.
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Career progression opportunities;
- Fully paid training programme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Flexible Hours;
- A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge;
- Paid mileage;
- Company Mobile Phone;
- Full PPE;
- Personal Alarm;
- Free Uniform;
Additionally, it would be beneficial (but not essential) if you have previous experience in the Care industry and you are a driver with clean UK driving licence.
We believe that dignity, respect and sensitive care packages delivered with empathy, enable our customers to make their own choices and to live confidently in their own homes. So we want individuals who share in our values. These are:
- a commitment to quality and being the best that we can;
- treating the people, we support with compassion;
- showing dignity and respect to the people that we work with;
- having trust and respect for all members of our team.
£9.24 per hour weekdays
£10.35 per hour weekends