There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 15/10/21
WE are currently offering new care workers a £250 joining bonus, T&C’s apply, details on request.
Hourly rate £10:00
Looking for a Care Worker position with an excellent care provider? Look no further than Westminster Homecare.
No experience is needed as we will train, support and develop you into our care worker role.
This is a full time position
Do you share our values?
If so you could be the Care worker we are seeking.
- Committed to delivering high standards of care to our Service Users?
- Able to work with our team to do so.
- Passionate about treating our service users with dignity and respect.
- Able to assist our service users to remain as independent as possible.
If you have these qualities, please Apply at your earliest convenience.
We offer Care in the Community. That generally means providing care at the residence of the Service User. Our care workers tasks include:
- Emotional and Social support
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Support
- Personal Care
- Domestic assistance
- Additional tasks as required
- As a Care Worker you will benefit from competitive rates of pay.
- Career Development
- WHC Discount Benefit Scheme – Blue Light Card
- Fully funded training and development – NVQ 2, NVQ 3 and more specialist training
- Fully paid training
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay rate
- Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Refer a Friend Incentive
Our Care Workers may apply for Hastee Pay – supports partial pre-pay of your salary to help with cashflow.
Our Care Workers are required to travel to our service users’ homes, therefore driving if preferable.