There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Care Worker – Domiciliary Care
Breckland Care at Home
£8.13 to £8.75/hr
Breckland Care at Home
Closing Date: 31/12/17
What are we looking for?
We are a domiciliary care company looking for enthusiastic Care Workers (or those who are looking for a career change to become a Carer). You would join our team in providing care at home for individuals living within their own homes across the Holt and Blakeney areas.
If you share our values in putting the service user at the centre of everything you do, we would love to hear from you.
You will need:
- A passion for supporting people and be able to offer a professional, consistent and outstanding level of care.
- Values and a willingness to learn are equally as important as experience.
- To be a driver holding a full UK licence, and have daily access to a vehicle.
- To be 18yrs or over.
- Various part time, contracted positions.
- Travel and gap times are paid, plus mileage payments.
- Full training, alongside continued support and learning opportunities.
- Varying contracted hours available, across 5 days a week (including alternate weekends). A shift runs 7am to 2pm, then 4pm to 9pm.
The following part time Care Worker positions are available:
1) Part Time – Contracted position – £8.13/hr to £8.75/hr after successful completion of probationary period. Varying contracted hours available, across 5 days a week (including alternate weekends). One full shift runs 7am to 2pm, then 4pm to 9pm.
2) 7am to 10am only – Working over 5 days a week (including alternate weekends). Part time, contracted position – £8.13/hr to £8.75/hr after successful completion of probationary period.
3) Weekends only – Working alternate weekends. Part time, contracted position – £8.35/hr after successful completion of probationary period. One shift is 7am to 2pm then 4pm to 9pm.
How to apply:
For an application form and job description relating to the post please contact Helen Fletcher via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01362 667042
These documents can also be downloaded from: http://www.brecklandcareathome.co.uk/vacancies