There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd.
Closing Date: 15/08/22
Pay rate: from £12 up to £12.50 (including mileage)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Flexible shifts around your needs, weekend, and evening work available.
Full time and part time positions.
Here at First Choice Home Care, we are passionate about delivering a quality service of an extremely high standard.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for Care Workers to join our team.
We support service users in their homes with the prime objective to enhance their quality of life.
What do we offer to our Care Workers?
· £150 joining bonus and £150 Referral program incentive.
· Bank holiday enhancements and paid annual leave.
· Guaranteed hours offered, free DBS, uniform and PPE.
· Full paid training provided on induction and throughout your career with us.
· Opportunities for career progression with us.
What do you need to be our next Care Worker?
· A Valid Driving Licence and own a car.
· Be flexible and able to work as part as team.
· Work well under pressure and in stressful or challenging situations.
· Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
· Right to work in the UK.
We are looking for hard-working, resilient, and pro-active individuals who are searching for a caring role with a difference.
Do you think that you have what we are looking for to be our next Care Worker?
If yes, go to www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk and APPLY NOW!
Key Words: Carer, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Mental Health, Domiciliary Care, Full-time, Part-time, Elderly Carer, Care, Support worker, Care at home, Community care.