There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
From £7.70 per hour Plus mileage
Sunrise Healthcare Ltd
Closing Date: 01/05/17
Sunrise Healthcare currently has a number of vacancies for full and part time Care Workers. We have service users in Diss, Roydon, Attleborough, East Harling, Scole, Pulham and surrounding areas.
- Flexible working hours
- Full and Part Time positions available – hours to suit
- Paid holidays per annum
- We pay 50% contribution to your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Paid mileage
- Company Pension – from July 2017
- Free uniform
- Free onsite training and induction.
- The opportunity to complete NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care and develop your career.
Previous care experience not essential as full training and support is given.
The role of a Care Worker includes:
- Providing personal care, support and assistance to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
- Prompting and administering medication
- Meal preparation
- Domestic tasks
- Social support to access the community
- A satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- A driving licence and own transport
- Two suitable references
We are a small local company based in Diss and pride ourselves on good, quality care for all of our service users.
For further information please visit our WEBSITE alternatively email us at email@example.com or call us on 01379 641250.
We look forward to having you on our team!