There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 01/11/21
Are you seeking job satisfaction and want to feel Valued?
If the answer is yes, we have an excellent and rare opportunity for you for you to join our established and growing business. We are looking for caring, kind, reliable, and trustworthy people to join our fantastic, dedicated team!
We offer to the successful candidate of Care Worker:
- Excellent rates of pay from £10.50 up to £11.50 per hour
- Bank holiday enhancements
- £150 Joining Bonus
- £150 Referral program incentive
- Guaranteed hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Free DBS, Uniform and PPE.
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week
- Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
- Opportunities for career progression with us
- On-going recognition and support by the management team
Care Worker Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care, which includes bathing.
- Administer medication.
- Support with eating and drinking including food preparation.
- Some light house duties.
Care Worker Skills and Experience:
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is essential for this position.
- Good communication skills and likes to help people.
- Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Have experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.
Interested? Apply now or call Ana by clicking ‘Call Now’ for more information.