There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.59 - 10.09 Per Hour
Full/ Part time and Relief
Closing Date: 17/12/17
The NorseCare Shared Support Team are recruiting Care Team Leaders.
The Shared Care Support Team offers flexible contracts with guaranteed hours, a range of hours and shift patterns, as well as salary enhancements for weekend working and other fantastic benefits.
Our Shared Care Support Team operates in your area, delivering holiday and absence cover to our Care Homes and Housing with Care Schemes across Norfolk. This is a crucial role ensuring care is delivered to an excellent standard.
If you thrive on variety and change, wish to progress and meet new people we would like to hear from you. Experience is not always necessary, as we offer excellent training to all new starters with genuine opportunities to progress your career. A valid driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
If you would like to learn more about our Shared Care Support Team, please visit the NorseCare recruitment website.
Our fantastic employee benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits, including Childcare Vouchers
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- Mileage payments
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided, dependent on the role
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
If you would like to apply for the position of Care Team Leader within the Shared Support Team, please visit the NorseCare Website.
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.