There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/12/21
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Team Leader
£10.70 Per Hour
22 Hours Per Week
Robert Kett Court, Wymondham
NorseCare are a specialist and award-winning provider of exceptional care services, operating throughout 36 care homes and schemes in Norfolk and Suffolk. We are focused on ensuring that we create a safe and empowering environment for all our tenants, prioritising our relationships and engagement with them to tailor our support.
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you the correct training and guidance to deliver the best possible care. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us – residents and tenants, friends, families and colleagues – so it is vital our staff understand and share the NorseCare values.
At Robert Kett Court, our Housing with Care Scheme in Wymondham we are recruiting for a Night Team Leader to work 22 hours per week on a permanent basis supporting our established and hardworking team.
Joining us as a Care Team Leader will give you the chance to make a huge difference to our tenants, their families and your colleagues. You will manage the support provided daily whilst offering training and guidance to others. You will lead by example with your ability to build relationships and working with the team to define care plans to suit individual needs.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Background delivering personal or professional care
- Previous experience in a supervisory or team lead position
- An understanding of excellent service levels in care
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle would be an advantage
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering