There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/08/22
Care Team Leader
£11.29 Per Hour
Part-Time, Fixed Term Contract
NorseCare are a specialist and award-winning provider of exceptional care services, operating throughout 36 care homes and schemes in Norfolk and Suffolk. We are focused on ensuring that we create a safe and empowering environment for all our residents, prioritising our relationships and engagement with them to tailor our support.
At Oakes Court in Downham Market we are recruiting for a Care Team Leader to work nights, on a fixed term contract for 12 months, working 20 hours per week.
Joining us as a care team leader will give you the chance to make a huge difference to our residents and your colleagues, as you will be managing the support provided on a daily basis whilst offering training and guidance to others.
You will lead by example with your ability to build relationships with our residents, understand their individual needs and working with the team to define care plans to suit.
Our Successful Candidate:
We are looking for you to show us your dedicated and passion for care through your experience and core values, highlighting;
- Background delivering personal or professional care
- Previous experience in a supervisory or team lead position
- An understanding of excellent service levels in care
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering