There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 01/09/22
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Team Leader
£11.29 Per Hour
NorseCare have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Team Leader to join our team working Nights (19:30-07:30) on a permanent, part-time basis working 21 hours per week.
Munhaven is our residential care home in Mundesley, providing short-term and full-time residential care and support. We pride ourselves on our person-centred care alongside a varied programme of activities and events.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference to people’s lives, then this could be the right opportunity for you. You will be joining a hardworking and established team where personal development and progression within the industry is championed.
About the Role:
As Care Team Leader you will be managing the support provided on a daily basis whilst offering training and guidance to others. You will lead by example with your ability to build relationships with our residents, understand their individual needs and working with the team to define care plans to suit.
You will be supported by our senior management team to meet your short and long term development goals within the industry, providing you access and support to industry recognised training whilst challenging your hands-on application of the role
Our Successful Candidate:
We are looking for you to show us your dedicated and passion for care through your experience and core values, highlighting;
- Background delivering personal or professional care
- Previous experience in a supervisory or team lead position
- An understanding of excellent service levels in care
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle would be an advantage
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
*£100 will be payable at 3 months, a further £200 will be payable at 6 months subject to obtaining a contracted position working at least an average of 12 hours per week. This is also subject to successful performance, sickness reviews and completion of successful probation period. You will not be eligible for this bonus if you are currently an employee of the Norse Group.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering