There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/10/20
NorseCare is the partnership formed between the Norse Group and Norfolk County Council where we care, support and maintain the independence of residents across East Anglia.In these unsure and testing times, we want you to join our excellent teams at our Care Homes across Norfolk and Suffolk where we have a number of Care Team Leader roles currently available. Ellacombe is a popular residential home with 44 superbly fitted rooms. The home is located in the Thorpe Hamlet area of Norwich, with easy access to the A47. Facilities here include a spacious sitting room and a lovely garden area.
At Ellacombe, we are currently recruiting for two Care Team Leaders to work nights. Both are part-time positions, one position for 16.5 hours per week and the other 19.25 hours per week.
As team leader, you will support the manager in the day-to-day management of staff, ensuring that we are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times. You will have the responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager. You will continue to deliver person-centred care, whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our residents and tenants at all times.
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you specialist training and guidance to deliver the best possible person-centred care at all times. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us.
Our aim is to offer high-quality care and support, which enables people to be as independent as possible and remain healthy, active and engaged within their community.
NorseCare is seeking passionate, caring people to join their team. You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents and tenants. If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you.
Our NorseCare Values:
Compassion – Keeping all that live with us at the heart of everything we do, and to provide a service we are all proud of.
Aspiration – The ability to support all who live with us to achieve their aspirations and thrive in a person-centred environment.
Respect – Valuing each person as an individual, respecting their rights, choices, dignity and the personal contribution they make.
Empowering – The ability to create a homely and innovative community where everyone takes part, has a voice and loves to live and work.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
If you would like to learn more about the Team Leader role and responsibilities, please visit the NorseCare website.
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.