There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.09 Per Hour
Closing Date: 07/12/17
We are recruiting a Care Team Leader to work predominantly nights with occasional days for 27 hours per week at Westfields.
Westfields is a residential care home in Swaffham, specialising in complex care needs.
As Team Leader, you will support the Manager in the management of staff, ensuring that we are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times. You will have the responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager. You will continue to deliver person-centred care whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our residents and tenants at all times.
- Deputise for the Deputy Manager
- Oversee the administration of medication in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that individual care plans are reviewed and updated in a timely fashion and that risk assessments are carried out as required.
- Liaise with professionals, agencies and families.
- Respond to and report to the Deputy or Manager all complaints and safeguarding concerns.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits including Childcare Vouchers
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library.
- Specialist training in specific areas such as dementia care and end of life with access to our digital E-Learning platform and our leaning resource library.
- Progression and development training
- Reward & Recognition scheme
- Annual staff awards ceremony
- Work wear provided (subject to the requirement of the role)
If you would like to apply for the position of Care Team Leader – Days and Nights – Westfields, please visit the NorseCare recruitment website.
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply; please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.