There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 06/05/21
- NorseCare are an award-winning care home and services provider with numerous homely residential facilities across Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide exceptional Care and residential support services as well as promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
Mayflower Court is an 80-bedded, specialist Dementia Care home at the Bowthorpe Care Village in Norwich, alongside The Meadows, Housing with Care establishment. Facilities including welcoming communal areas with TVs and sofas, quiet rooms, dining rooms and a safe landscaped garden. In addition, in the main hub of the Bowthorpe Care Village, there is a café, shop, restaurant and hairdressing salon.
We are hiring Care Team Leaders at Mayflower Court in Norwich; we have the opportunity for you to join the team working nights for 16 or 22.25 hours per week on a flexible basis.
As a Care Team Leader, you will support the manager in the day-to-day management of staff, ensuring that we are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times. You will have the responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager. You will continue to deliver person-centred care, whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our residents and tenants at all times.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Excellent standards of care and service
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering