There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 04/05/21
NorseCare are a specialist and award-winning provider of exceptional care services, operating throughout 36 care homes and schemes in Norfolk and Suffolk. We are focused on ensuring that we create a safe and empowering environment for all our residents, prioritising our relationships and engagement with them to tailor our support.
Ellacombe is a popular residential home with 44 superbly fitted rooms, located in Thorpe Hamlet, Norwich. Our team provide daily support to the residents, and we are recruiting for a Care Team Leader to work nights on a casual basis supporting our established and hardworking team.
Joining us as a care team leader will give you the chance to make a huge difference to our residents and your colleagues, as you will be managing the support provided on a daily basis whilst offering training and guidance to others. You will lead by example with your ability to build relationships with our residents, understand their individual needs and working with the team to define care plans to suit.
Our Successful Candidate:
We are looking for you to show us your dedicated and passion for care through your experience and core values, highlighting;
- Background delivering personal or professional care
- Previous experience in a supervisory or team lead position
- An understanding of excellent service levels in care
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle would be an advantage
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering