There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/08/22
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Team Leader
£11.29 Per hour
Bishop Herbert House, Norwich
NorseCare are an award-winning care home and services provider with numerous homely residential facilities across Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide exceptional Care and residential support services as well as promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
Bishop Herbert House is a 14-bed specialist care home in Norwich City Centre where we provide full-time care and support and we are currently recruiting for Care Team Leaders to join our team, working 16 or 18 hours per week on days (0630-1930) or 38.5 hours per week on nights (1900-0700).
As team leader, you will support the manager in the day-to-day management of staff, ensuring that we are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times. You will have the responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager. You will continue to deliver person-centred care, whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our residents and tenants at all times.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Extensive working history in a care environment
- Excellent standards of care and service
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
*£100 will be payable at 3 months, a further £200 will be payable at 6 months. This is subject to successful performance, sickness reviews and completion of successful probation period. You will not be eligible for this bonus if you are currently an employee of the Norse Group.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering