There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30/11/20
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, managing residential homes and housing with care schemes across Norfolk. We offered tailored care services at different sites depending in the requirements of our residents, meeting a variety of needs from housing schemes to specialist dementia care homes.
To give you an insight to the residential home, Beauchamp House is a lovely care home, situated in Chedgrave near Loddon. The home provides residential care in 43 well-appointed rooms, and there is a separate Dementia Care Unit at the home. Residents with Parkinson’s disease and other complex care needs are also cared for.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Team Leader to support us on nights working 16.5 hours per week. If you are looking for a more flexible role we can also offer a casual Care Team Leader role working nights covering holiday and sickness etc. This may include weekend working.
NorseCare are seeking passionate, caring people to join their team. You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents and tenants. If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you.
As team leader, you will support the manager in the day-to-day management of staff, ensuring that we are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times. You will have the responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager. You will continue to deliver person-centred care, whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our residents and tenants.
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you specialist training and guidance to deliver the best possible person-centred care. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
If you would like to learn more about the Team Leader role and responsibilities, please visit the NorseCare website.
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering