There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 06/08/20
NorseCare are an award winning care home and services provider with numerous homely residential facilities across Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide exceptional Care and residential support services aswell as promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
At Laburnum Grove in Thetford, we are seeking a dedicated, permanent Care Team Leader to join the team on a flexible basis working (on average) 24 hours per week. This position may include day or night shifts and will involve covering annual leave and sickness. Laburnum Grove is a popular Housing with Care scheme, with 30 attractive, self-contained flats which have twenty-four hour access to care. Laburnum Grove enjoys a convenient location on the edge of Thetford, close to a range of amenities.
As team leader, you will support the manager in the day-to-day management of staff, ensuring that we are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times. You will have the responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager. You will continue to deliver person-centred care, whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our residents and tenants at all times.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Experience working as a care team leader
- Extensive working history in a care environment
- Excellent standards of care and service
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering