There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Carewatch Care Services
Closing Date: 30/09/17
Are you searching for work that is very rewarding and can make a difference to someone’s daily living?
We are a domiciliary care company looking for enthusiastic and hard working care support workers, to support service users in their own home.
No experience necessary as full training is given.
Duties will include: personal care, assisting in meal preparation, accessing the community, shopping and domestic.
Here at Carewatch we highly promote independence, if you think this could be the job for you:
YOU WILL NEED:
- To be 18 years or older
- Driver (but not essential as we do have walking rounds)
- Values and willingness to learn
- A strong passion for supporting people and to be able to offer a professional, excellent standard of care
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Job satisfaction
- Free uniform and mobile phone
- Flexible hours
- Paid induction training.
- Opportunity to do your NVQ
- Enhanced fuel payments
- Various contracts available
- Mobile phone on contract to log in and out of calls
- Hourly rate of pay is £8.13 per hour and £8.63 at weekends
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE: FULL AND PART TIME
Hours are 7am until 2pm and 4pm until 22:00 daily.