There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 - £9.69 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/07/20
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, managing residential homes and housing with care schemes across Norfolk and Suffolk. Our focus is to deliver care at an exceptional level, whilst ensuring we create and maintain an empowering and fun environment for all our residents and staff.
Mountfield is our newly refurbished care home in Norwich, designed to support a variety of needs including specialist dementia care. As we are looking to provide more support to those in need, we are looking to recruit a number of Care Support Worker positions, available with flexible shifts to suit your needs.
We have a number of shifts available, including part-time, full-time and nights to suit your availability. Please see below:
- Permanent Days – Care and Support Workers on a four week set rota (including earlies, lates and alternative weekends)
- Permanent Nights – Care and Support Worker, 22 hours per week flexible (20:00pm – 08:00am)
- Casual Days – Care and Support Workers, flexible hours
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering