There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 15/11/21
Care Support Workers
£9.35 Per Hour
Part-Time & Full-Time Hours
Harker House, Long Stratton
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, delivering dedicated and individually driven care services throughout the region. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and we build teams of caring professionals to ensure their needs can remain our main focus.
Harker House is our residential Care Home located in the heart of Long Stratton, we provide dedicated care and support to up to 38 residents, including those living with dementia and other complex care needs.
We are recruiting for hardworking, passionate individuals to join us in delivery our person-centred care with opportunities available on a permanent or temporary basis working part-time or fulltime.
Working for NorseCare
Working for Norfolk’s largest Care Home provider offers interesting opportunities to get involved in exciting projects across the business, with excellent career progression opportunities available.
We offer training to fully support the development of our employees and to create a rewarding and collaborative working environment that reflects our core values.
What we are looking for
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be ideal, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values. Aside from experience, we are looking for you to;
- Be supportive and caring always ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
All of our staff are fully supported by operational teams, management and staff at head office providing you with the training and development opportunities to succeed in a successful career. Alongside this we offer;
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.