There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 - £9.69 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/07/20
We have a great opportunity for Care Support Workers to join the team at Munhaven in Mundesley on a casual basis. You will be required to work as and when required by the home including both Days and Nights.
Munhaven is an attractive one-storey care home in the delightful coastal village of Mundesley. The home provides excellent residential care for up to 20 people who are living with dementia. Other facilities include a communal lounge area and a pleasant enclosed garden area, with a water feature, outdoor seating and a gazebo, all accessible to residents.
As a Care Support Worker, you will assist with personal care and support tasks which enables our residents/tenants to make informed choices, supporting their independence and dignity.
Our Successful Candidate:
• Experience working within a care environment
• Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle
• Be supportive and caring at all times ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
• Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
• Willingness to go that extra mileWe Offer:
• Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
• Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
• Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
• An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
• Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
• Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
• Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
• NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering