There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 - £9.69 Per Hour
Closing Date: 29/07/20
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, delivering dedicated and individually driven care services across 36 homes and schemes throughout the region. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and we build teams of caring professionals to ensure their needs can remain our main focus.
We are currently looking for individuals who share our care values at Weavers Court in Diss, and have a number of vacancies for Care Support Workers at all levels. At Weavers Court, you will be part of a friendly team providing day-to-day support for our residents, ensuring we continue to provide a caring and safe environment that meets the needs of individuals.
Being part of this team is flexible and rewarding, as we are able to offer you different working patterns and hours that suit your needs, as well as providing on-going training and development within the role. You will be working with care professionals at all levels, giving you the opportunity to develop essential skills and experience within care whilst providing essential support to our residents.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Be supportive and caring at all times ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering