There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/12/21
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Support Worker
£9.60 – £10.15 Per Hour
Weavers Court, Diss
NorseCare are a specialist provider of care homes and schemes across Norfolk and Suffolk, dedicated to delivering exceptional care services to our residents, promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
Weavers Court is a popular Housing with Care scheme with 48 attractive, self-contained flats, which have twenty-four-hour access to care. The scheme is situated in the thriving town of Diss and is located close to a range of amenities. Weavers Court offers lots of activities for its tenants and the local community.
We are recruiting for a Care Support Workers to join the team working on a part-time hours on either days, 7.30-14.30 & 14.30-21.30 or nights, 21.30-07.30.
Nights – 24.75 / 18 hours
Days – 19.5 / 22 / 16.25 hours
Temporary – 1 year contract, working 21 hours a week
As a Care Support Worker, you will assist with personal care and support tasks which enables our tenants to make informed choices, supporting their independence and dignity.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Experience working within a care environment
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle
- Be supportive and always caring ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile
Above all you will be able to demonstrate a person centred approach, accommodating the individual’s needs, wishes, rights and choices whilst embracing our core values.
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.