There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/04/21
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, delivering dedicated and individually driven care services throughout the region. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and we build teams of caring professionals to ensure their needs can remain our main focus.
St Nicholas House is our residential Care Home in Dereham, where we provide 24/7 dedicated care and support to up to 39 people. The relaxed environment is hugely important to us and we want everyone to be happy, content and ultimately feel like they are at home.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Support Worker to join the team on a permanent basis working 24 hours per week. If you are looking for a more flexible role we also have opportunities on a casual basis working as and when required. Both roles will involve a mixture of shifts (including weekends) 0700-1430 and 1430-2130.
Our Successful Candidate:
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be ideal, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values. Aside from experience, we are looking for you to;
- Be supportive and caring at all times ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage due to location
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering