There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 04/05/21
- NorseCare is the partnership formed between the Norse Group and Norfolk County Council where we care, support and maintain the independence of residents across Norfolk. In these unsure and testing times, we want you to join our excellent team at Springdale Care Home in Brundall, Norfolk where we are recruiting for a Care Support Worker to join the team on nights working 18 hours per week 21:30-07:30.
If you are looking for a more flexible role, we have the opportunity for you to join our team on a casual basis working as and when required.
We strive to provide excellent care services to our residents, ensuring they retain their independence whilst be always available for support. You will be part of a diverse and professional care team who can support you with career development within the industry, offering hands-on training and guidance whilst providing opportunities for professional training.
Previous care experience is always sought after when we grow our team, however it is essential that you share our values in delivering care, highlighted by;
- Ability to deliver services under pressure
- Capable of building strong relationships with colleagues and tenants
- Able to work effectively within a team, as well as working to your own initiative as an individual
- Able to deliver an excellent services level, and willing to go the extra mile
Your experience can be within a professional or personal environment, as we are proud to offer full training and support to all our staff.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering