There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 per hour (plus enhancements during weekends)
Closing Date: 12/07/19
The NorseCare Shared Support Team are recruiting Care Support Workers to work days for part time, full time or casual hours per week. As a Care Support Worker within the Shared Support Team, you will be prepared to travel a minimum of 30 minutes to multiple Care Homes and Schemes in Norfolk.
The Shared Support Team offers flexible contracts with guaranteed hours, a range of hours and shift patterns, as well as salary enhancements for weekend working and other fantastic benefits.
Our Shared Support Team operates in your area, delivering holiday and absence cover to our Care Homes and Housing with Care Schemes across Norfolk. This is a crucial role ensuring care is delivered to an excellent standard.
As a Care Support Worker your duties will include:
- Give individual care and support.
- Assist with personal care tasks as requested.
- Observe, monitor, and report accordingly and record in care plans and daily records accurately and concisely.
- Traveling to multiple establishments, therefore a full driving licence and transport is required.
Our fantastic employee benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- Mileage payments
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided, dependent on the role
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.