There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 Per Hour
Closing Date: 08/07/20
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, managing residential homes and housing with care schemes across Norfolk. We offered tailored care services at different sites depending in the requirements of our residents, meeting a variety of needs from housing schemes to specialist dementia care homes.
Rose Meadow is located in North Walsham, Norfolk, and offers a range of support and care to residents within a home environment. As well as providing exemplary care, we are dedicated to creating empowering atmosphere for our residents and staff, valuing their needs and input whilst shaping the care we deliver.
This role will give you the chance to deliver against our shared core values, as well as grow and develop in an industry filled with passionate professionals.
We have permanent positions available for 20 hours per week, as well as the opportunity to support us on a casual basis, which will be pre-defined around your availability.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering