There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Care Support Worker – Robert Kett Court
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/12/21
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Support Worker
£9.60 Per Hour
Robert Kett Court, Wymondham
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, delivering dedicated and individually driven care services across 36 homes and schemes throughout the region. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and we build teams of caring professionals to ensure their needs can remain our main focus.
Our Model of care is to offer high quality care and support which enables people to be as independent as possible and remain healthy, active and engaged with their community. We strive to support residents and tenants to maximise their independence by delivering person centred care.
Robert Kett Court is a purpose-built residential home, situated in Wymondham. The home provides exceptional care for its residents and we have the fantastic opportunity for Care Support Workers to join the NorseCare team at Robert Kett Court working part-time hours on day or night shifts.
As a Care Support Worker, you will assist with personal care and support tasks which enables our residents/tenants to make informed choices, supporting their independence and dignity.
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be ideal, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values. Aside from experience, we are looking for you to;
- Be supportive and caring always ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering