There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 07/05/21
Rebecca Court is our purpose-built, residential home in Heacham providing dedicated care and support for up to 36 people and we are currently looking for a Care Support to join our team working 25 hours per week. This will involve working early shifts, late shifts and some weekends on a four-week rota.
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you specialist training and guidance to deliver the best possible person-centred care at all times. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us.
You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents and tenants. If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you. Your ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and residents will be key, and your willingness to go the extra mile will enable you to build relationships with our residents that support their needs.
If you have previous experience and want to develop that with us then we can support you, however we are looking for people who share our core values and are passionate about delivering care services.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering