There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 22/08/22
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Support Worker
£10.19 – £10.74 per hour
Rebecca Court, Heacham
Rebecca Court is our purpose-built, residential home in Heacham providing dedicated care and support for up to 36 people and we are currently looking for a Care Support to join our team working part-time, on days or nights.
Set shift pattern based on a 4-week rota, which will include working some weekends;
- 26 hours per week, 07:00-14:00 & 14:00-21:00 / 07:00-14:30 & 14:00-21:30
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you specialist training and guidance to deliver the best possible person-centred care at all times. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us.
You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents and tenants. If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you. Your ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and residents will be key, and your willingness to go the extra mile will enable you to build relationships with our residents that support their needs.
If you have previous experience and want to develop that with us then we can support you, however we are looking for people who share our core values and are passionate about delivering care services.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
*£100 will be payable at 3 months, a further £200 will be payable at 6 months subject to obtaining a contracted position working at least an average of 12 hours per week. This is also subject to successful performance, sickness reviews and completion of successful probation period. You will not be eligible for this bonus if you are currently an employee of the Norse Group.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering